Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #231
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #232
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am in the old chatroom right now guys!

  3. #233
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That was fun NewYorkJettster and EllaNoise. Tons of it!
    Sorry I left sort of abruptly at the end there EllaDude.
    I lost the connection to my server right then.
    I think it is great that you can get in the OLD Cherie Currie chat room again NYJ.
    It's simply the best of the 3!
    Later all,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #234
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Cool

    Gus, NYJ, Thanks for another exciting hour or two of entertaining conversation. Gus Moments after you left There was another visitor signed in. Nature Grrl stopped by and we ******d for a while and had a good time, She may try to make next weeks chat.
    Until then, Have a Cherie Good Week..

  5. #235
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    We C H A T T E D. darned ol' censor [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #236
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I missed you guys I got home from dinner around 10 pm and check the room by the eyes and did not see anyone around. Better luck next week.

  7. #237
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning all,
    Charlie did you catch the news? NYJ could get in the OLD chat room last night. Hopefully that will be the case next weekend too since we all sort of like that one the best.
    I especially like the actions feature. It saves so much time when I'm pondering or looking around or giggling or laughing out loud, etc. to just click on it! LOL!!
    We could not get in the "eyes" chatroom last night. I wonder if it's being down is what cleared up the old chat room problem for NYJ? Could the 2 things be related?
    We'll see, I reckon!
    Later,
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #238
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Oh Ella~ U R so bad! LOL...

  9. #239
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey NewYorkJettster can you still get in the OLD chat room?
    I see the one by Cherie's eyes is now working but I'm hoping we can use our favorite again tonight!
    Seeya!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GusD

  10. #240
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes Gus~ I just checked the old chatroom. I can still get in. See ya there tonite. I went to get that mag this morning WOMEN WHO ROCK~ It's not on news stands yet, not here anyways. I'm kinda of bumming over that too! See ya tonite.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic